A VERY VERY LUCKY GIRL

{vintage dress shirt and belt, janylin booties}

Had a shoot yesterday with the country's sweetest and talented soul siren, Nina. Being the cheeseballs we were, when we found out we're gonna be doing a shoot with her, every one of us spilled our favorite Nina love song, hahaha! :) Her new album was playing when we were shooting yesterday, it was a different Nina from the balladeer we all love, but it was still distinctly her, gets? It's a different side to her I'm sure her fans will respond positively to. We got super LSS with her new songs! Really catchy! :) Will post more behind the scenes once her album's out. In the mean time, here are a couple of pictures from yesterday:

the BTS pic Nina posted on her twitter account
DonnaMikka, and I with Nina herself :)
 Nina showing off 1 of her 2 pairs from DAS after the shoot :)
speaking of DAS, I just have to post this photo of Neeresh and I when I pulled out that morning. It was super laughtrip! :)) Here we are wearing DAS shoes :) They'll be in the Rockwell bazaar this weekend and I've seen the prototype of the new shoes -- OMG. Killer shoes as always :)

By the wayyy! Can you guess which Nina song I got the title from? hahaha I remember jotting down these lyrics in my first year MCHS planner, old school! :))

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Lovely photographs - beautiful dress darling

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Girl by Britney Spears? hehe...
    Loved that song.
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is great! Like it all!..the pictures are just cool it looks you had a fashionable fabulous time!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures, you look pretty!

    http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
    NEW POST: Beautiful Industrial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reg! I love your dress and that belt is gorjuz!!! Miss you! =*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The belt is gorgeous! You look fab as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so envy u for meeting nina!:) its from her song JEALOUS... :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts