BTS: SWISHMISS COUNTRY BELLE

{gap shirt, people are people shorts, parisian flats}

The day before flying to Davao for the Abreeza fashion show (seen here and here), Donna and I were basking under the sun for a kids' accessories shoot: SwishMiss Country Belle. :) Here are some behind the scenes photos of that afternoon. ;)

helipad
hello Makati
Niccolo Cosme shooting Lindt Johnston
smells like team spirit
everyone rushing to the refreshments section during the break, haha
merienda
good night, Makati! :)

the final layout :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. I love the setting! Your job looks so much fun <3 are you a stylist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reg i look funny in that pic where were getting snacks hahahahha

    missdonata

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photographs, I love the sunnies!


    Eda ♥

    *following your blog*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the final photos dear!! :]
    Very nice! I also like your outfit very casual and laidback :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos, lovely aviators;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to shoot from up there!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pwede ko po bang iupload po yung mga pics po ni lindt sa fan page po niya..??
    ako po ung creator nung page..
    maraming salamat po in advance.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pwede po bang iupload ko po ang mga pictures po ni Lindt sa fan page po niya? ako po ung creator ng page.. :D
    Advance thank you po... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jethro, go ahead. :) Just please credit my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts