A CERTAIN SHADE OF GREY

{zara blouse, bangkok skirt, parisian booties // hype this look on Chictopia}

I admit, the day I wore this outfit, I was still hung-up on the Incubus concert. A certain shade of grey is just much easier for me to work on than green coz I still need a pair of green shoes, hihi :p

The time has passed for hand-me-downs,
choose anew, please evolve,
take flight.
- A Certain Shade of Green by Incubus♫

This was from last Friday when our Styling Family literally just passed by the SoFA grad show. Congrats to the SoFa-shionistas who graduated :)

Mikka and Donna
our styling family from L-R: Rudolph, yours truly, Mikka, Luis, and Donna ♥

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. You look glowing and beautiful darling.

    I follow your blog, would love for you to follow mine.

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in the first photo!! and great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts