CZARNO-BIALY

 czarno-bialy polish for black and white

Had my Schengen visa interview today hence the rather different, somewhat corporate, attire. I wanted to make a solid first impression so I opted for black and white classic pieces. :) Anyway, I was at the wrong building 10 minutes before my "call time"!!! I was so nervous I'd be late that walking in my pumps became an impossible feat coz my legs had turned to jelly, haha I made it in time but I still had to wait for like an hour. Good thing the lady that I was sitting next to was kind enough to respond to small talk and even shared some of her previous European experiences thus making the wait not so bad. :) I thought I already reached my excitement threshold but leaving the Netherlands Embassy (Poland doesn't have one here) with my visa claim stub got me even more elated. :)

It's amazing how this trip is starting to feel more and more real by the day. :)

xx
Reg

PS- Have you joined my Lorys Hair Cream giveaway yet? It's open to local readers, even non-blogspot users so check it out here. :)
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Shushaaaalllll!!! Ahlavet babe!!! Excited ako for you!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so elegant! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I hope it all went well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look amazing!! So classy...The shirt is beautiful and congrats on getting the visa, cause I know how a pain in the ass that can be!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look so classy! Nice outfit :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super love this outfit!!gonna try something similar for the office sometime.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look regal in that outfit. So chica too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS BAG! beautiful pictures girl. I hope you have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your bag!

    - lamodequivole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts