IN MY PLACE

{U2 coat, printed vintage dress, parisian wedges, belo bag}

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh, yeah
I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah
- In My Place by Coldplay ♫

Second time I used this song in my blog, haha I guess rain really does mean Coldplay weather for me. ;) Speaking of places, I am really excited for my upcoming September trip! Wheee! :) Preparations are currently underway and I am just so freakin excited. I want to maximize my trip too so I've been checking out the different places to visit and this makes me even more excited. :) (I just overused the word excited, I know. hahaha)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. really love your outfit!
    chic yet sophisticated

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you belted the coat, the bag is pretty, have fun on your trip!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I would be excited about any trip too!
    Cute outfit, I love it.

    have a great day!
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit..I really like the dress..and that bag I just love (yeah i say it every time haha)

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Poland! I envy you!!! take lots of pics! I love this look on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using so many 'excited' just shows how giddy you are with your trip. Wee, I'm excited for you too!

    I love Coldplay too. :)

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts