GRUNGED UP FRINGE

{top from PLF, my fav pair of diy shorts // hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia}

Came up with this ensemble for a StyleBible.ph Blogger Challenge. Cue in Bon Jovi singing the line "ooh, she's a little runaway" haha Wanted to show that fringe does not always necessarily translate to boho, so I toughened it up with the other pieces.

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'll be posting a review and a mini-giveaway soon, so watch out for it :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Like the idea of fringed shirts. It's so in fashion right now. Love the whole look!
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking rock and roll! love the look especially the fringe top!
    xx, liya

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! <3 Where'd you get your shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots Reg! Nice grunge look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    You look so great! I adore your diy shorts! It looks so amazing ;)
    Really can't wait for the giveaway!

    http://keziiaiueo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look. Everything works!
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah you are rocking it!! Love that fringe top

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I so agree fringes can be rock and roll or grunge i love this outfit, boots are so rad!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the fringe top + cut off shorts! you look very ke$ha-ish! pretty!

    Ninin
    www.thetwomissfits.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts