TEENAGE DREAM

I'd like to share this great (although pretty late) news! I found out last night that I was selected as Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Reader for January 6. The outfit is the one posted here. It's too bad they weren't able to cite my blog, but no matter, it's Teen Vogue! It was my favorite magazine next to the local Candy and Seventeen. I remember not having a lot of issues coz it was pretty hard to find back then, and that I'd usually just find back copies in Booksale. I'd read and reread the few copies I owned to the point that the binding got loose. They all drowned in the Ondoy flood of 2009. :(

to view the complete article click here

Sana next na Candy! Haha! :)

xx
Reg

PS- it's the Supersale weekend!!! It'd be awesome if you can drop by and say hi :) we'll be in booth G5.

Comments

  1. Nice one Reg, nice one. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool you got featured!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!
    pwede pa-autograph? haha!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!!!
    hope you could follow my blog :)

    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the feature!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really congratulations girl! that is amazing news!!!

    kisses
    Camilla

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Congrats to you, totally agree you have a great style :P


    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the teen vogue feature as well :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your feature! you definitely deserved it :)

    x Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the feature! Hey, I think I recognized you on Luis Espiritu's blog...is that you? Luis used to be my teacher in SoFA! :D

    Alex
    http://www.reluctantstylista.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH wow, what a amazing story!! You have great style and I'm glade teen Vogue knows it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome! congrats on the feature dear
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for being featured on Teen Vogue! You have such great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations! :)
    if i didn't see this post, i wouldn't have recognized it was you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts