MY 22ND BIRTHDAY


First off, I'm 22! I guess I'm one of those few who look forward to their birthdays and don't mind turning a year older. Being one of the youngest in my batch in school, I didn't really dread having a year added to my age coz it only meant that I'm the same age as the people around me. I don't know about you, but I really like celebrating my birthday coz it's an excuse to spend time with people I love. Today was amazing and before the clock officially ends my birthday (but really, I celebrate it for like a week) I'd like to thank everyone who was part of my day whether it be a greeting via text, facebook post, comment, tweet, or in person - you all made my day extra special.♥☺

As midnight struck, my mom surprised me with the cake I craved for recently - Dulce de Leche. It was such a sweet way to start the 17th of January. After a few hours of sleep, I spent the morning working with my styling family. Won't say/post anything about the shoot except that it went well and that nothing beats working with a team you've grown to love. ;) After work, I met my mom and we went to Charlie's for a midafternoon snack - milkshake and burger. I then went home and took a nap. The evening was spent with Francis on this incredible date in Discovery Suites' 22 Prime. Like what I said in my facebook status, if today is an indication of what the upcoming year would be like, I'd be thrilled. :)

midnight cake from my mom, dinner cake from Francis

morning outfit

night outfit

 the view from our table

 Francis playing with the petals

 it's fitting I spent my 22nd birthday at this place

 unwrapping his present

:)

Hope your day went well!

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. OMG Happy birthday!!! You look fab in all the photos, especially loving the lace dress!!

    Hope you had a lovely birthday.

    Happy Monday.

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look awesome day and night! :) I love that line "if today is an indication of what the upcoming year would be like, I'd be thrilled. :)" :)) Happy birthday, and a happy year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - hope you enjoyed your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I love your bright morning outfit, so eyecatching!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I like your midnight outfit, it's so cute.

    www.reesemilania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabolous!
    you look great on each outfit!
    happy bday beauty
    love
    giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    Hope you had a good day :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! you looked amazing,love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! your cakes look delicious and both outfits were great!!!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday Reg! i like your flats in your night outfit, where'd you buy that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday reg! Happy for you! :) Love your morning outfit! fun and colorful! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, happy birthday!!
    love the birthday outfits!
    and you family and boyfie is soooo sweet!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haaaaapppyyy belated birthday! loving your morning outfit anyway! catchy colours :) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your day outfit, the colour blocking was an awesome choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Bday!
    Your black dress is so lovely :)

    www.jelkaaa-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy bday!!! cake and outfit looked YUMMY! looked like a fun time! xo

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the brightness of your first outfit, incredibly cute! Happy birthday!!

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday! It looks like you had an amazing day. I love both of your birthday outfits - especially your night outfit. Your black satchel purse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh!wow! you look gorgeous! Belated Birthday and hope you had a great one =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy belated birthday!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw your comment and Happy belated bday to you too!
    You're so pretty and so is your blog!

    xx Nina
    ninawesome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts