LAZY DAISY


Just wanted to see if I could pull off the first look. Nope, never gonna happen for me. :( Ditched the girly prairie skirt and swapped it with a pair of hot pink shorts. More me (although sportier), don't you agree? This beige knit button up top is just oozing with the lazy vibe - nice contrast against the energy of the hot pink. 'Tis the perfect outfit balance for a light day with minimal errands. Wore this ensemble with my nude Parisian cutout booties to the bank and the computer repair shop.

xx
Reg

PS- thank you so much to those who voted for me in StyleBible :)

PPS- Zanah of Mon Mode Blog is giving away a bottle of Chanel nail polish in Lotus Rouge. Join here :)

Comments

  1. I love both :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Second look: much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love this!the top goes really well with the stuff and the photos look really good!

    Flossie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweater on the 2nd photo is fantastic!
    great background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shorts and top, reg! and congrats on the style bibe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shorts is really cute!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the skirt is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the floral of the skirt..

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your lovely comment, you've got a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for yur lovely comment on my blog! Your outfits are incredible as always!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style!
    It´s the first time I saw your blog and I really like it!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the second look with the pink shorts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how these photos turned out, you look great!




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey sweetie you look amazing!! love the outfit! :) your such a cutie! :) XXX es.

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your pink shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the 2nd look too but i think the 1st one should have looked better tucked and belted. =)

    congrats on the feature!

    xx
    www.aiecorpuz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the Stylebible poll, dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the outfit looks great both ways :)

    x Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute look! Love the floral skirt and bright pink shorts :) http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the contrast of the second outfit just like you said. Beautiful top.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love your shorts!! and congratulaitons on the style bible!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts