CHALLENGE ACCEPTED


"When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” - The Devil and Miss Prym

Luis has been giving us more exercises this year. One down, one to go. These assignments are actually something to look forward to as it tests us and gives us more hands on and brains on opportunity. I super love what I do.♥ I honestly can't think of anywhere else I'd be coz I mean sure, I can be doing other things, but I doubt I'll be as happy. 

Anyway, picture from Wednesday's shoot at the Pan Pacific. I think Donna will be uploading behind the scenes photos soon. :)

xx
Reg

PS- check out Donna's post on my birthday!!! :)

Comments

  1. those wedges are HOT!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. challenges would be a form of growth. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the quote very inspiring! ... you're both wearing great simple outfits, good exhibit that sometimes less is more! Have a great weekend dear!

    xx
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i super love your shoes!!^_^ and what an inspiring quote ;) I'm glad you're doing what you love. Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look great! I love those wedges and that little purple dress.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that quote. It's so motivating! Also, I love the photo of you two. The white blouses are classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both really cute looks! I love the white top. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these looks..you both are gorgeous!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for your comment! ;)

    love your blog !!!

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  10. those wedges are amazing! Love it :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice quotes! oh hey i love your WEDGE!!!! :}

    ReplyDelete
  12. the tick wedges are hot...looking fierce and lovely...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur shoes....^^

    want them too..xoxo

    Tuan Ng.

    www.fashionsowhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts