ALL THAT CAUTION WON'T CUSHION YOU


Perhaps 2011 is a time to let go of all our preconceived notions on how our lives ought to be and just live it the way we want to. We only have one life and we're not getting younger, so might as well do everything we wanna do while we still can. Throw caution out the window and jump head first to your dream life. Make it happen! All that caution won't cushion you from the blow that is ignoring your soul and your passion. Don't worry about the challenges - you'll be able to bear it as long as it's something you really want. I had a taste of it last year and it was amazing. I mean, it's not that everything was smooth sailing and went absolutely perfect, it's just that life took me somewhere I've never even imagined and it made all the turbulence insignificant. I'm sure there's more in store this year and I'm really looking forward to it!

Like what I had engraved in my pen:
LIVE THE DREAM✌
i did and i'm gonna continue doing so.
turning 22 tomorrow!

xx
Reg

{Photo credits: all pictures from last year. thank you Donna for the outfit shots and Luis for the notebook that pen is propped on. Post-prod by me. Visit their blogs!}

PS- did you notice??? early birthday gift to self: http://www.heyrocketgirl.com

Comments

  1. happy birthday babe!!! i know you will conquer the world - soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!!!!
    xoxo

    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic post! Thanks for the positive words, love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive words are empowering!:) love the caution picture above!:) and LIVE THE DREAM is great thing to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love the dress!:)

    Love,
    FashionFabrice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you!!!! :o)
    Lovely outfit!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAppy birthday to you!!! loving the stripes outfit
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely gorgeous in that outfit. Love the touch of colour in the scarf addition. I want a MJ notepad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fab!!! love it! clap clap clap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday! keep on working towards your dreams, girl. :)


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you finished the outfit with the red scarf!
    and oh, love the new blog url!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated happy birthday! :) From the more recent posts, seemed like you had a wonderful one :)

    thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts