A ONE TREE HILL MOMENT

{tee from thailand, jeans from mango}

Watched the boyfriend's early Sunday morning game in UA&P.  Their school has this super strict dress code that I didn't want to experiment coz I was already running late (and I have already experienced what it's like to have the guard not wanting to let me in because of the dress code) so I just threw on my trusty pair of grey jeans and a Beatles tee. On my way there, I was thinking about how my outfit was too simple to blog but upon arriving I realized how One Tree Hill we looked. Peyton in her rock tee and jeans cheering on Lucas in the number 3 jersey that I just had to post this. <3

Francis wasn't too happy with taking a reshot so he decided to do this face

On another note, please visit Donna's online shop: Finding Donata. You'll find a lot of great items there and I'd actually hoard if only we were the same size. :)

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. funny and sweet bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Beatles shirt!!

    thechyrelgomez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look!
    Look my blog and follow me if you want ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit girl! so rock chic!!

    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥Hello sweetie! Firstly i'm so glad you found my blog so i can visit your wonderful fashion blog, and wishing you~*Happy 2011*~Woohoo!
    Awww!!! Your simply great in just T-shirt & jeans:) COOL & LOVELY with your bf pix♥
    Enjoy your weeks and months filled with joy and sparkles*teehee*

    x♥x♥
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge fan of the beatles! That tee is awesome! And so are those tweed jackets! Gotta love some "classics" :P

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit, it looks so cut!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look simple yet so stylish, Love the cute bag!
    And the Beatles tee!
    Great pics!
    xo
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG reg thank you! i just saw this! hehe
    and ang cute nyo ni francis hah!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is quite a 'Peyton' outfit!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the skinny jeans and shirt.. casual cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. its a cute outfit! i hate dress codes.
    i love the middle jacket

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog nice outfit !!! wanna go to manilla one day !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts