GOOD FOOD AND GREAT FRIENDS

{top from topshop, skirt from forever21, wedges from possibility, watch from swatch}

Last Saturday will definitely be one of the best Saturdays this 2011. I know it's too early to be saying that, but hey, it was such a good day. I had late lunch with my dad's side of the family at Heat in Edsa Shangri-La. It was the first time that I ever got that stuffed in a buffet coz we got there a bit late and when the buffet was gonna close, Rap and I just grabbed a bunch of plates and filled it with food. I'd like to think we were able to burn some of the calories by walking around the mall after. After a day in Shang, it was a funfilled night in the South. We celebrated our friend Miko's birthday in Gabby's house by eating, drinking, catching up, and playing games. That was by far the grossest and the most tiring game of King's Cup. Intense! The travel and the toll fee was so worth it, haha! I just hope that 2011 will be filled with more of this: good food and great friends. :)


xx
Reg

PS- Gertrude of Bows and Pearls recently tagged me in her award post. Thank you thank you thank you so much, Gertrude :)

Comments

  1. i love your light blue shoes!

    www.baselements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt! :) <3 Oh you're co-owner of Peace Love & Fashion? Wow. My sister was just wearing something from your line on our recent post. Haha! :)

    <3 Camille
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet ko yun shoes mo and your smile on the third picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Reg ;)
    I use Canon 500d ^_^

    xx
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooh you look so great!! I love love love this post, so many amazing pictures!!

    have a great day heyrocketgirl :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your purse & heels! They are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing heels ;)
    love your bag and heels

    http://myredday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. xo!

    Alexandra

    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How presh are those blue shoes! ... Party seemed like lots of fun! Have a lovely week =)

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures make me wish it was summer again here in England. You look lovely,I die for that bag. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice colores, very spring for this cold weather! and your bag is beautiful!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww you're welcome dear!! Great pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I like yours! What do you think about following each other?

    www.fantasiedifolletto.com

    Mony

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your sweet, sweet comment :)

    p.s
    Your purse was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, thank you SO much for visiting my blog and for your comment! SO sweet of you...and YOU are so beautiful! Love your style and your blog, I am your newest follower! Be in touch pretty!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy new year, dear!
    i love your bag and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!! Thank you for the comment on my blog :) I am now following you! Please follow me too :)

    xo

    www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are very nice, love your outfit and amazing pics! I like this post! :)

    kisses from Italy

    http://fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think you have a fabulous collection of skirts, this one is a gorgeous colour!
    the birthday party looked like a lot of fun, that cake looks sooo yummy too x


    http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That outfit looks adorable on you, I love the pink skirt. It looks like you had a great time!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look great! I've started following you, and I hope you'll follow me as well!

    xo Kyrstin
    http://cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. your shoes are freakin' awesome! and you have such a charming smile. thanks for dropping by my site. i'm following too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your wedge here :) i was going to buy the pink one but didn't have my size. thanks for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Reg! Where's Possibility? =D I love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts