LAYA LUNCH


with my boyfriend, mom, and Laya owner, Irene
the yummy food, mmm!
{seafoam green top, shorts with bow from Peace Love Fashion, ring from Forever 21, shoes from Parisian}

Last Saturday, I treated my mom and my boyfriend to lunch in Laya. It's this restaurant in Antipolo that is by reservation which offers guests a personal dining experience. I've heard about this place before as stories about yummy food, beautiful ambiance and excellent service are shared somewhat faster than gossip. When I found out it was on it's last month, I just had to book and experience it for myself before it becomes a mere memory of what once was. It turns out the owners are moving to the US hence the closing of the restaurant. 

Although it appears a bit white, my top is actually in a very beautiful shade of seafoam green. I almost didn't buy it coz I thought it looked a bit similar to my white semi-sheer top so imagine my thrill when I got outside and found out it was actually seafoam green. :) Just lovely!

xx
Reg


Comments

  1. In love with your shorts!!! Awesome. :)

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep smiling girl! It looks like you're having an amazing time. Happy holidays!

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable and the food looks delish !!


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics...the food looks delicious..and now I am hungry haha...I love your short! so cute!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the food! Love and your outfit. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are adorable!
    thanks for the comment.
    the lipstick i was wearing is MAC cosmos satin lipstick & oversexed gloss.

    xoxo
    merissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment dear . so sweet of you :) happy holidays and take care.


    p.s : you might want to follow me, ill follow you back :)


    http://dgap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh it looks lovely there - i love the pics and you look so cute :)

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog! Very good ♥
    Following each other? What do you think?

    Kisses, ♥ Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts