CHANNELING SUMMER IN DECEMBER

{cardi from mango, top from topshop, shorts from Bangkok, jelly sandals from Old Navy, assorted bangles}

Last Tuesday, we went to Punta Fuego in Batangas for a shoot. It's for a local retail brand's summer campaign staring a local artista. I can't tell who she is yet but as soon as the campaign goes public, I'll post more behind the scenes photos. Feel free to make guesses on who this girl is and what brand it's for :)


Also, Donna's back!!!! She's a stylist also under Luis who got married recently that's why she took a short break from us. Go send her some love over at Chictopia! Let's make her a style icon, shall we? :)


Aside from Donna, Mikka and Noelle were also with us. The photos below were taken by Luis, our mommy. :)

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. Punta Fuego looks so beautiful! No idea who the girl is...but it looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like soo muchh fun!!

    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much fun! i love photoshoots! oh how i miss summer! it's getting soo cold here in hong kong.
    you look adorable in those ruffle jean shorts!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment! I love these photos, wherever you are looks sooo warm and nice.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Era tutto che vorrei adesso:sole,mare e caldo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouch.it so much join a photoshoot!:)
    oh i love the colors of your outfit.
    nice girl:))

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to see the pictures :D

    And your pictures look great ! The firts picture is taken in my home country, Bosnia :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Looks like so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos :)) very nice view.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loooooooooooooooooooooove that pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look like mucho fun!
    Hmmmm, summer pictures, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh you're so lucky! you can go to the beach on december..WOW!
    kisses

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Great pictures, and I love the last!
    hugs from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a nice shoot.
    The beach is pretty.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, it looks beautiful!!! I wish I were there :(

    xo
    Sealverland

    ReplyDelete
  16. Punta Fuego looks great! Thank for visiting my blog :)

    xx, Channie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts