INCOGNITO

3
{denim jacket, purple vneck top acid washed by me, grey shorts, boat shoes from Pill}

I ran last minute Christmas errands yesterday. I wanted to dress comfortably as I had a lot of things to do and what could possibly do the trick other than a don't mess with me 90's collegiate look plus dark vintage sunnies? :) I was originally wearing the wedges posted here but then in the middle of walking around Greenhills, it died on me as what the saleslady warned me when I bought it. She warned me that it easily breaks but I could return it and have it repaired, so I decided to take a chance and buy it anyway. Back to my day.. I got this pair of flats yesterday when my wedges broke down. It's so pretty and it's so soft and it's not pricey at all! I have a new favorite shoe store - Pill. The designs are cute and it's very affordable plus the staff in their Greenhills branch is super nice and helpful. Here's a closer look at my shoes:

Anyway, the outfit photos above were taken in Cubao Expo where I had my wedges repaired. There was a thrift store in the area and I couldn't resist checking it out. I left the store smiling with this uber nice pony hair belt for like Php50 which is less than $1. What a steal! :)

Yes, I do know it's Christmas in 2 days and yet I still haven't posted a holiday-themed entry. I promise I'll try to make one before Christmas day. :)

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. Love your new shoes!There super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog miraculously answered my question about Cubao Expo Bazaar! I was wondering just a while ago if they have bazaars on weekdays but I guess not, basing on your photoz!

    AND THE SHOES! OMEGED I WANT THOSE! Reminds me of Suelas design, you know the foldable/rollable shoes.

    Anyway, I am following you! It's so nice to see Filipina bloggers! I hope to see you around, as in IRL (in real life!)

    :) Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks for stopping by! those shoes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the t-shirt!
    LOVE IT!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your denim jacket. It looks like very vintage.



    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fit of your jacket!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing blog!
    I love your style!
    I' following you from now on!
    Maybe you like to join my giveaway?
    X

    Start dreaming and falling in love on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of wedges breaking :S .. at least you could return them! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comment =)

    I want to wear shorts too, but I would freeze to death ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your denim jacket! and you top is really cool

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so so so inlove with Cubao-X too! Did you see tita Anabelle in Janilyn? There's a saleslady that looks like A. Rama and I call her tita Anabelle. She gives great discounts on items not on sale. =) Don't tell her I said so heeh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you went to ukay already i am sooo jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loove your top!well done!!!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice picture! you're really pretty.

    xxx from PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the jacket.Nice pitures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts