CITYSCAPES AND REUNIONS


The above photos pretty much stand for the first half of this blog post's title: cityscapes. I wore this outfit to a shoot and shoots usually mean getting down and dirty so I went for something I can easily maneuver in. I find darker, tougher colors contrasting clean lines pretty and I like the way structures make a somewhat edgy outfit, edgier. Thanks to Donna for these pictures :) 

Now for the other half of my title: reunions! Like I said, we had a shoot last Wednesday, and although Rudolph was in Vegas, we were somewhat complete with Belle and Donna present from their hiatus. :)

 I couldn't resist taking this reflection photo! :)

 It's great to have you again, Belle!

hair and make up

so true!!!

Donna and her super cute outfit!!! Hype her look here :)

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. Love both outfits, especially the jumper in the second one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picture's!
    love your picture's!

    lots of love,
    http://lisanne95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like both outfits, especially the bold and bright colours! really nice and stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU DO NOT LOOK 21!! O__O Lol,no I'm not angry. :P YOU LOOK YOUNGER, tbh.

    I like both outfits! Cute~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so fun! i love the yellow skirt in the last few pictures. you all have fab style;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you and your friends are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. taking pictures with friends are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got legs!!!!! seriously, show them off more often.

    you look so gorgeous girl. Hope to see more of you soon.

    Have an amazing sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your friend are so stylish! I love your shoes!!

    xo
    Sealverland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures and I like both outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts