LET'S TANGO

Like what I said here, we did the window display for local brand Tango. It took us two days to finish the displays of their branches in Glorietta, TriNoma, and Mega Mall. If you're in the area, you should definitely check out their stores because they offer fashionable clothes at affordable prices. You don't have to sacrifice style for your budget :)

 Tango Glorietta3

 our favorite piece: an oversized leopard cardi that reminded me of Rumi Neely

Tango TriNoma with me, Rudolph, Mikka, Issa and Kim posing with the mannequins

Here's what I wore during the second day of the window display making (I apologize for such a grainy photo! I'm definitely gonna get a better camera soon!)
{denim and lace vest, tshirt from debenhams, socks from forever 21, combat boots}

xx
Reg

PS-- follow me! :)
Follow heyrocketgirl

Comments

  1. great pictures, and gorgeous shots of you.
    you posed confidently, which is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots! And you and your friends look like mannequins there :P

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! such a cute blog!
    thanks for the comment! i follow you :) please follow me back <3
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leopard cardi is gorgeous!!!

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cooool! what a fun job :) love the knee socks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you and have linked your blog to mine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in dire need of a leopard cardigan. Love the picture in TANGO's windows display!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts