GET YOUR GEEK ON

{plaid polo, Peace Love Fashion alterego shirt, denim cutoffs}

How to add character to an outfit in like, 2 seconds? Throw on geek glasses! I love how geek glasses completed this PSawyer-esque look. It was inspired by the small town rock vibe of One Tree Hill's Peyton Sawyer but I felt it was missing some punch, so voila. Gettin' my geek on. Wore this the day I got good news from my dentist: no more braces starting January 3!

Speaking of getting my geek on, I'm learning today that finding pegs is no joke. I'm currently browsing my eyes out to expand my peg reservoir. But hey, it's all for creating stunning outcome so why the hell not?

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. Loving style!!
    Thank for your comment!!
    Follow me if you want!!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about putting on geek glasses for tomorrow (I have exams, gotta look smart to feel smart you know? hahahaha) since I'm throwing on a french-esque look x)
    LOVE YOUR BLOG :) following :) Thank you for the comment on my blog :)

    Tam
    www.tamworddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me.. my friend still has my novelty geek glasses!! Thanks for stopping by xx

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im going to get my own pair of that 'geek glasses'.. :)

    juicekodai

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for wishing me the best on the bazaar :) nice shop you have i added it as my contact :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!!;)
    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! I do not know how you pull those glasses off but they look super cute. and your skin is flawless.

    Check out Runway Rundown!!
    www.runwayrundown.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the geek glasses !! my bf wears ones sometimes, it looks so cute :P loved the psawyer look !!

    Xana
    http://thedressingstress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I've recently gotten into geek glasses, not brave enough to wear them too regularly though!

    Burn the Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your geeky chic look! thanks for stopping by my blog. i follow your blog now, feel free to follow mine too.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haven't tried wearing geek glasses. thanks for dropping by my blog. nice blog you have following you btw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geek look can be soo hot :) you wouldn't know: naughty or nice? hahaha :)

    have a nice day!

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts