GROOVY NEON PANDA

{printed sheer top, pink shorts from bazaar, wedge booties from Parisian}

This is what you get when you mix a touch of the 60s, a bit of rock star fashion, and loads of panda lovin'. :) I got the henna tattoo on the inside of my right ankle during our trip to Boracay. It stands for dreams, peace, love, happiness and freedom. Peace, love, and happiness have been staples but I feel like right now, my goals and independence have been playing a major influence in my life as well.

Wore this to a Sunday workday in Greenbelt.

Comments

  1. Suchhh an adorable blouse!!! I'm really loving your turban and your henna tattoo! Henna tattoos are so much fun- and at least they aren't permanent in case you get bored of the design :D

    *Claudia* xoxo
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE LOOK! Thanks for your comment!
    Kiss http://marieblogueuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, love the shoes & headband !!

    www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cute! i love the hot pink! you're totally rocking it girl!

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh i love the shoes!! super cute!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comment:) love this outfit! great blouse and cute headband!

    xxxx
    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts