ALL YESTERDAY'S PARTY

{union jack tee from peace love & fashion}

Post title is a play of Velvet Underground's song All Tomorrow's Parties. You'd think the holidays would be filled with lots of parties but I actually attended only one (but that isn't to say I haven't met up with friends over the holidays, haha). So this is it, all yesterday's party. Since it was a house party, I went back to basics with shorts and a tee but since it was Christmas, I decided to stick to my fool proof holiday color scheme: black, white, gold. Had a few drinks and went on hunter-mode with some of my college friends. All in all, it was a fun night which involved making a quick trip to the nearest sari-sari store coz of the liquor ban. Also dropped by my boyfriend's family's Christmas party afterwards. :)

xx
Reg

Comments

  1. love it!


    and Love PARTIEESSSS!!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment ! I am obsessed with this song Hooray for more Velvet Underground lovers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your whole outfit. looks good on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adored your ring ;)

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute, love the jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a HUGE velvet underground fan! i'm coveting your darth vader ring big time.

    -jennie goingwest.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit!
    follow u! follow me back please! =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those truly are foolproof colors. You look gorgeous!

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) I think I know you from somewhere or something. I duno, you look very familiar! HAHA Anyways, I love the boots. I've been looking for really decent lace-ups and have failed miserably for a while.

    Hope you enjoy the break!

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  10. The detail of the ring is stunning
    ^_^

    http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rings! Happy new year from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so lovely. Might have to invest in the t-shirt.

    Helen, X
    http;//areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit!


    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts