BTS: STYLE ORIGIN THE RAMP + CURLS

{thrifted sheer midi skirt, parisian wedges}

Last April 12, we had The Ramp's show for the Ayala Style Origin. It really was fun to style for The Ramp as they're really up to date with trends and they have an equally fab selection of shoes. Meeting the creative force behind The Ramp was also an experience! :) For full documentation, please check out Style Narratives.


mandatory every show photo with Wendy

bbq potato corner + mcdo sundae = YUM

oops, mirror glare!

the always fierce Jasmine Maierhofer with Rudolph

senyoras Melissa Frye and Grace Tagle-Arigo rockin' their full bangs

minutes before the show

I had extra time that morning so I thought I'd curl my hair. Whaddya think? 

xx
Reg

outfit shots thanks to Donna
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Looks fun!!! :-) I loooooove your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! (:
    XOXO, G!

    da-cherries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your experiences are great reg!!! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! and the shoes! Great pictures.. looks so fun!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá blogueiras, estou promovendo no meu blog um dia de agora to pronta com vocês *-*
    É super fácil participar, é só mandar um email dizendo que quer participar para o email agoratopronta@gmail.com.
    Vou te mandar o formulário com o que você precisa me mandar ( fotos, nome completo, idade, mais as perguntas que precisa responder...) E logo mais eu postarei no blog os seus looks.
    Vou ficar muito grata á todas que quiserem participar, além do mais isso ajuda a promover o blog de vocês. Obrigada, conto com vocês. Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty! i love the curly look on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you look so pretty and happy! I want to take your outfit literal and wear it tomorrow!

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vest was the perfect topper for you outfit! Looked like a fun show...

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great with curly hair and love the floral dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the curls!
    ewan ko na lang kung may magcomment pa sa hair mo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is sooo cute!! I love the denim vest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look has inspired me, I'm going to try and put together something similar!! Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts