QUICK HOLY WEEK ESCAPE

{top and shorts from Forever 21, mango sling, old navy jelly sandals}

This entry will be as brief as our vacay. ;) Spent Good Friday and Black Saturday in sunny Sta. Rosa, Laguna with my family. Enjoyed the breeze, ate good food, visited a beautiful church, and basked in the sun. A well-spent Holy Week-end, methinks. Here's to more road trips and good times with la famille!

Dulcelin Mango Torte

my cousin Nadine in Forever 21. I know coz we hoarded together last December (as seen here) ;)

 Max the dachshund who knows how to smile ;)

 up the stairs...
to see this view

 Church of St. Benedict


 the white and airy interiors kinda remind me of Gesu

just beautiful.

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. hi :) nice. i like your photos look. did you process this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and your outfits! I'm now following you on here and Twitter! :)

    My boyfriend and I are wedding photographers, so the cameras we use for my outfit posts are the Canon 5D and the Canon 5D Mark II.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tannktop. the color is great, nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I love your outfit! so fun and perfect for spring!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. following! :D

    xoxo, ace ♥

    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also spent my easter sunday with the fam on vacation mode at the beach! ahhh, sana ganito na lang everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of your shorts :) I also like you cousin's sailor top! Family time is the best time right! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!
    You look happy and beautiful. I love dogs, they always make me smile :) Max seems to be funny.

    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so cheering! The weather looks sunny, unlike my town *sigh*
    What a great picture! <3

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures!
    And the blue and yellow combination is fantastic - :)

    www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first outfit!! the combination of t-shirts and skirt is perfect!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy easter!
    all picts above are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit's colours, and your cousin's top is so sweet :)
    xx
    http://wardrobeunderconstruction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the color mix! so fun and bright and summery:) fun photos:)

    Love, Pax

    http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the outfit and the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts