APRIL FOOLS

{shirt and flats from bangkok, bubblegum shorts, sm hat}

I've been bringing out the geek glasses lately because, as mentioned here, it's the essential piece of my foolproof leave me alone outfit. Foolproof as it is, it doesn't hold true if the person behind them chooses to embarrass herself by making a Justin Bieber fan video with her cousin. Hahaha

Nadine and I were bored the other night, she mentioned that she watched Never Say Never and in the film, the managers went around the concert grounds giving out tickets to crying fangirls. This sparked an idea. ;) Since I doubt we'll be crying over Bieber soon, we just made this video HAHAHAHAHA :) Watch us make fools of ourselves:

please don't let this humiliation go to waste, help out our cause by tweeting this! click  ;)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Lovely! Drop in my blog and join the Guess+Accessorize giveaway!
    XOXO, G!

    da-cherries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, great layers!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I like the nerd glasses!
    Good video hahahaha

    X www.runthesjoow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!! The video is hilarious!!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!! your outfit is so casual yet still super stylish! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. parang feel ko din na wala akong pakialam sa world pag nakasuot ako ng geek glasses. and oh, major laughtrip ang video! WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. Its simple but you still look chic dear!
    Are you going to watch JB's concert in Manila? I can't believe you're actually a belieber too <3

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit I love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute shoes,I have sunglasses like they really helpme to see :P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes and your fedora! Very cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts