BTS: MAINSTREED AD

I was in SM the other day when I saw this:

the product of last January 17's shoot I've mentioned here! :)

photography by Frank Hoefsmit, grooming by Bobby Carlos, styling by Luis Espiritu
associate stylists: Belle Camarsi, Reg Rodriguez, Donna Gonzales, Rudolph Leonor
models: Deny Barros, Nathanael Kiefer, Romeu Rodrigues
ad agency: Millimeter
shot on location at Mall Of Asia grounds

Why was I at the mens department, you ask? It's because Francis was shopping for his Italy trip and I suggested SM. Pinoys are becoming more and more stylish and I really admire how SM has been encouraging the average lad to explore his style. 

Here are some behind the scenes photos:

 street cred

 Nathanael, Romeu, and Deny sharing an off-cam laugh




 Deny's solo






with SM Mens Department's main woman, Ms. Ayen

This reminds me! I have yet to post the behind the scenes photos I mentioned in this entry! Cat's out of the bag, it was for SM Menswear's Summer Campaign. ;) Watch out for it!

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Love mix of pin and bright yellow on the last photo!

    http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so breezy my bangs were doing cartwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love my pic here now reg!!!!

    bobby carlos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! You're so pretty!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a man in suit always looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it..so stylish! Now I only wish some brand would inspire guys to be a little bit more stylish over here

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ah.. ang gwapo nila ah.. LOL..
    I LOVE YOUR COLOR BLOCK OUTFIT!! Wish you took a picture! Hehe.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo gorgeous! These guys look hott!! : ) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts