BTS: STYLE ORIGIN ATC

{peace love fashion skirt, fcuk watch, random accessories}

First off, Happy Easter everyone! :) Thought I'd share photos from the Alabang Town Center Style Origin show. Better late than never, right? This was from exactly a week ago, and I'm proud to say, I have no more backlog! That means, my next entries wouldn't be as delayed anymore. :)  Had a full week off work after that, and tomorrow, it's back to the Ayala Malls for us. It's been a restful week but now I can't wait to go back to the daily grind!

the face of the series, Ana Sideco

kiddos taking center stage during rehearsals. 

models during the rehearsals

totally loving this fun summer look of Girlie Benitez

my friend Pauline dropped by to say hi :)

Rudolph taking Donna's photo

no potato corner this time, but thank you Ruds for the ice cream!!!!!! :)

candid shot of Mikka, Erin, RudolphDonna, and Noelle, there's actually another shot of them fully posing but my cam made it really blurry, can't wait to replace my cam soon!!!!

Mikka and I's mandatory photo with sister Wendy but this time with Che Ramos, Grace Tagle-Arigo and Jessica Yang

cutie pie Spin kids :)

keep an eye on Marc Nash daw e, hahah!

Mikka with the beautiful Marita Gance

models partnering up with kiddies, here's Daryl and Claudia

Emerald Villahermosa with a kid from Peppermint

the gorgeous Ria Bolivar and Girlie Benitez

Luis Espiritu all smiles after the show

Mikka and Donna with Gingersnaps cutie Julian

Wendy and I with future heartthrobs Jacob, Julian and Mitos

Mikka and Donna

Miks with Renan Evangelista

Rudolph is shoe-crazy!

seriously, I love twirling my skirt!!! hahaha! and oh, this was my entry to StyleBible.ph's blogger challenge, see my answers here :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Such an awesome skirt!Perfect length and print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome skirt, i wud be twirling it too :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! yeah, they were :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, it's very cuuuute :)
    you've a very nice blog and great pictures(follow you now)!
    xx Nici

    justwalkonclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That printed skirt looks fab! Loved the shoes too! Happy Easter.

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful, I love the look!
    awesome blog,
    xo

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the maxi skirt! Looks very fresh. I'd definitely twirl in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute kids!! i wonder if athan can do this someday haha :)

    You guys look so fasssyyyoon again! love your look and donna's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a fun day! those models are gorgous and so dang tall i guess i could never be a model being only 5 foot haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a lovely maxi dress... looks like you had a blast :) isn't it lovely to be surrounded with people who loves fashion???

    xx,
    betz
    Empire State of Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your visit and comment.
    I love your skirt.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooops I forgot to tell I' m following now. I hope you follow back.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your skirt!! to die for!

    it's fun being at the backstage with the models right? you'll learn that they're actually quirky and funny!

    Tatie
    FASCHE.ORG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dress is ADORABLE!! Love it!

    sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit!! I totally want it all. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos! This must have been so much fun!
    Your dress is gorgeous!

    http://wwhitney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your maki skirt, especially the print. It's very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha! i love twirling my skirt too! yours has a gorgeous print! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts