TOUGH GIRLS WEAR PINK

{thrifted jacket, abercrombie and fitch tanktop, a. byer skirt, hdy flats}

Donna and I had a long day last Tuesday with a pre-production meeting followed by a pull-out session that lasted until 8pm. It was pure coincidence that we both wore hot pink mini skirts. Some say pink is so girly and ditzy, but I beg to differ. I think hot pink conveys a woman's strength - gentle yet powerful. It's that same strength that gets us girls through in this patriarchal society. Girl power, pink power! Cheesy, hahaha! 

Speaking of cheese!!!!

I baked some good ol' mac and cheese from scratch based on the recipe from Smitten Kitchen. I even made soft garlic bread. I'm so proud of myself, haha!

 mac and cheese with some gluttonous garlicbutter-y goodness, mmm

i love getting bursts of culinary inspiration/motivation. i'm wondering what i should try next... :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. i love the title and the outfit ;)
    u making me hungry! ^^

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn right tough girls wear pink :) love how you paired it with the leopard print. very on point for spring 2011 and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh... I wanna try this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful!! great colors! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks delicious! I love your jacket! A lot of amazing pieces can be found in ukays, don't you think so? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking sweet in pink ...and cheese, tooooo good ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. mm I love lasagnaaa!!
    Great skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink skirt! Gorgeous =) And yummmy dish!!!!

    Following your blog now, hope you follow me too!!

    www.grandejewelry.blogspot.com
    New post every week day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girl!!!! Love the yellow and pink combo, awesome look.
    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow the pink skirt looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greeaaaat color blocking! Have a lovely week ahead dear!

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. yum!
    and points for wearing hot pink, ^^ livens up any mood, ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yey!!! Love the yellow and pink combi..and the jacket is really nice..i'd love to use that kind for work..i won't look so adult i guess.:)and hmm..the food really looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah! very well said (on title) :) who says only tough guy wears pink? :D cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhhh you can cook! That's so cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the shade of pink of your skirt! :D and the mac and cheese looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit!! Love the colors! The food looks soo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loooove mac 'n cheese! And I love the hot pink skirt with the pink lips Rej, schmexy! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts