ONLY THE YOUNG CAN BREAK AWAY

 {lauren by ralph lauren dress, parisian shoes}

For such a 'mature' dress, I certainly felt like a kid twirling the long hem. I was a bit apprehensive at first with this dress as I'm guilty of liking my hems short, but I gotta admit, having that additional whiff of air while walking was pretty nice. Just goes to show that when it comes to fashion, you can never say never. :)  Remember as kids we used to play dress up and we were fearless? I think we need more of that in our lives.

oh and since you've been raving about Rudolph's outfit in this post, here's another one. go send him some love at his blog :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

    ha i love this dress! i'm so guilty of cutting all my dresses off short from the thrift store. but maybe i should give the length a chance on my long dresses from the vintage store!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress and the shoes :D its perfect on u and u are so pretty! <3

    p.s Enter my first giveaway? :D

    xx,
    liya's giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you look like such a lady! You both look so stylish, love a man in all white, great one R!

    <3 Cess O.
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to wear a maxi dress, love it and the accessories!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress!!!
    I see great weather there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress Reg, pretty as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look flawless! and i agree about dress-up mentality - - i try to plan every outfit as if i'm just having fun :) never too serious!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Love,love,love this outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress and shoes!!
    you look so gorgeous as always

    xx
    18candlesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remember as kids we used to play dress up and we were fearless? I think we need more of that in our lives.---ohmygod i so agreeee!
    love your dress and shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can rock the maxi trend!! love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your outfit is gorgeous. i'm a shoe fanatic so they're my favorite part of your ensemble! thanks for your comment! i'm becoming a follower of your blog now!
    http://indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit! xoxo em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts