INSIDE RANDY ORTIZ' SHOP


Back when we were still doing Miss Resorts World Manila and had to go visit several designers' atelier, I came up with a theory about how an atelier's waiting area pretty much says everything about the designer's aesthetic. I mean, it's not exactly rocket science ground breaking but I just enjoy seeing the similarities in the work space and the garment. Aside from Joey Samson's (blogged about here), another favorite of mine is Randy Ortiz' shop in Quezon City. I like the contrast of the modern wall paintings with the paper lanterns and other wooden elements. Its edgy with touches of local tropical vibe is just so mesmerizing. Take a look :)

holy seat. leather couch, wooden bench, leather and wood ottomans provide guests with comfy/pretty seating.

great balls on fire. these paper lanterns are real eye-catchers! a great idea i'll use for my future home.

class and glass. a glass chandelier that gives of both old-world and modern feel hangs on one side.

wood you please. a wooden bench, a vase of plant, and beautifully crafted sidetables add depth to the room.

pick an accent. my favorite accents: chandelier, candelabra, the wooden side tables

house blend. my outfit for that day goes perfectly well with the shop's interior, don't you think so?

shot on location at Randy Ortiz' shop in Quezon City. Special thanks to the staff :)

xx
Reg


follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Ooh, I do like the paper lanterns! My cat probably would, too! I wish I could style/decorate like this. I get too matchy matchy with my décor just like with my clothing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the leather.
    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pretty amazing seating area! I love the black and white paper laterns, they look chic and funky! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first, thanks for comment my blog!
    then, this photos are awesome! I guess I go some ideas for my future house too..ahah :)
    Kisses from Barcelona!
    http://sitdowncalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy sweet mother of leather jacket! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome interior! Also absolutely love your ring in the last picture.

    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Hope to see you there more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that place is decorated beautifully! thanks for commenting on my blog!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thxx your outfits are really Freshh :D

    following you

    hugh serah

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, really beautiful shop! i like patis's house or maybe it's just all the little dogs running around! i'm a sucker for animals! hehe. you look real pretty in this post, love the lighting :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!!!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit does compliment the surrounding space very well!
    I am in love with that wooden bench! I am a fanatic for mixed wood textures and tried to incorporate it into my bathroom remodel!
    Thank you for the kind comment on our blog and we are following you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog!
    AMAZING!
    Follow you!
    Follow me too? <3
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice waiting room...damn that couch I´ll sit and probably never get up haha...the paper lamps are awesome!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic interiors! and im lovin the jacket and nails!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's amazing how much your outfit matches the interior. It's beautiful on the inside, I want to try doing the paper lantern thing in my apartment!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your blog, I will follow you :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the interiors!!!:) love your jacket too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. man i want your leather jacket looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your outfit definitely goes with the design. It's great. I am in love with that chandelier-I have always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there,

    Your blog is great! Please come by my fashion blog Pretty Portobello .

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice blog!
    follow each other if you like mine dear :)


    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! I love all the shapes and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the interior design! and i love the photos :3 i wanna go there and spend all day there!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the feel of these pictures, Reg :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome pictures! thank you for the comment on my blog!
    i'm following!

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    i know what you mean they are so beautiful! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts