DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER

take me to the place where you go
where nobody knows if it's night or day

please don't put your life in the hands of a rock and roll band
who'll throw it all away

i'm gonna start a revolution in my bed
coz you said the brains i have went to my head

step outside coz summertime's in bloom, stand up beside the fireplace
take that look from off your face

coz you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out.

♫ Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis ♫
{vintage lace top with print, people are people shorts, bangkok boots}

Another one of those songs that popped in my head the moment I woke up. Figured it's time I do another outfit+music post coz although I can't fully explain why, I just feel like it was the theme of the day.

Don't look back in anger, people! :) Believe me, you'll regret wasting time when the future fixes itself up.

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Lovely look, and I just LOVE Oasis. What such a nice band, and that song... Awww <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work those fringes girl! I love naming my posts after songs, I love lyrics that match a feeling or outfit!

    <3 Cess O.
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fringes on those boots are wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit!! And that is a great song!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and the song!! (:
    XOXO, G!!

    da-cherries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with the last statement.love this look on you,Reg! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovvvvely photos. You always have the most awesome locations! The shorts/fringe boots are great together!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so nice you put those lyrics up ! I will listen to that song today as well ;-) By the way since you asked I used a Canon 50D. THanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love this colors and you match them perfectly...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a lovely smile :-)

    Love Oasis as well...

    Thanks for your comment!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! thank you for your nice comment!
    Good blog :)
    Lux
    http://luxbeaupre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, gorgeous outfit! i love the boots in combination with the shorts!
    love the song too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look! the bag is great!! :D

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts