FEATURED ON PETITE CHIC

{read the complete interview here}

A week ago, I was thrilled to get an email from Anna asking if she could feature me in her blog, Petite Chic. I was floored some more after finding out that Ava was the one featured the week prior, I mean she did guest in Boys Night Out for her blogging. ;) I really enjoyed answering Anna's questions coz they did make me reflect and reconsider a bunch of things like why I started this blog, what my personal style is, and who my style icons were. I like that she also included the quote in my email signature as it's something that really says a lot about me and my outlook in life. Read the feature here.

Again, thank you so much Anna. I'm really honored to be your blog's second Feature Friday blogger. :) More power to Petite Chic!

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. CONGRATS!

    xo
    F

    www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a great honor! I'm following you hope you follow back :)

    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realy cool, congrats on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation, great interview. You look great,love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ms Reg for the favor. More power! To heyrocketgirl.com and your career :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fab! well done.
    thanks for the sweet comment. it means a lot. x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts