BRAVE RED

 {lola's denim polo, topshop skirt, flats from bangkok}

Opted for the classic denim and white outfit for a meeting with JCA productions and The Ramp for the April 12 Glorietta fashion show. It was my first time to attend a pre-production meeting without my boss, Luis, coz we had a shoot at the same time. Was pretty nervous but good thing the lipstick I won from Jill arrived a couple of days prior so I had a secret ally - MAC's Brave Red. I loved it so much that I've been wearing red instead of my usual pink for day to day. It's really one of the things I love about being a girl: having something as mundane as lip color for that extra boost. 

MAC Brave Red lipstick I won from Jill Pineda :) the card is super cute too! 

What about you? What's your weapon of choice when you need that extra boost? :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Great lip color!! I adore the denim top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo denim and white never fails! Love that top very nice and seems versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit dear- i think my fav boost is bright nailpolish and a nice perfume, like clean warm cotton.
    thanks for stopping by me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benta sakin na eto yun tinatype mo kanina reg!!! :D heheheh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww nice card! it's not often that people give out cards :) sweet! and love your flats and denim top, reg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great exhibit that classics are alway chic, cute simple yet chic one! ... You look awesome with the sunnies!

    <3 Cess O.
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the denim shirt - cute with the white skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable, love your outfit!!

    Visit me @
    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    Your newest follower,
    ~Anya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey rocket girl! When will I see you again? You look pretty as always! See you soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love this outfit!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for comment!Love your shirt :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! the color's mix is simple but great at the same time. And also you are looking cute :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts