SWEETNESS

{cover up from wholesale-dress.net, tank from sm dept store, thrifted ck pants}

Last Thursday, the style team had a little intuition challenge. Objective was to go to work in an outfit in synch with everyone's without talking about it. Was pretty anxious on the ride to work so when I saw Donna in a complementing outfit, we were pretty much celebratory. Same thing happened when we saw Luis and MikkaRudolph was literally the black sheep that day ;) Too bad we have no group photo since it was a pretty busy day with everyone stationed in different parts of Ayala for the clothes selection and fitting of Moda Italia, a fashion show happening on the 22nd in Greenbelt 4 to celebrate the Italian Festival.

Here's a closer look at the details of my outfit: 
and no, my hand is not normally that veiny. :|
Donna and I wearing similar rings

When I got home that day, I found this waiting for me:
 
thank you so much Neeresh of DAS! definitely one of the sweetest surprises I've got ;)
xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. The challenge is sooo cool!!! :-)) I have no idea how you guys figured it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your sunnies big time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, what a great challenge! I love your jeans :) and those cupcakes look sooooooooo good! thank you so much for levaing me a comment :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your jeans!! And omg are those red velvet cupcakes!! Yummy!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I like your jeans:) Aaand you reminds me of Angela from Bones TV show.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are beautiful rings!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great article!



    xo
    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pants so much! Beautiful color and shape! And the rings are so pretty! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT THOSE PANTS. Haha. Gorgeoussss.





    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pants jewelry cardigan everything!dear u look so amazing!!really like your blog.i am definitely following you.follow back if u want :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Though I love you on shorts I have to admit you look so fab in these wide ones!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. gah!! super love this outfit! and especially the pants!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool outfit, the rings are so lovely, and you look so pretty! ;D

    a little princess

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooohhhh Cupcakes by Sonja. I want one now!!!! Love your outfit btw!

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts