COLDPLAY

{outfit from www.plfbrand.com // hype this look on chictopia}

How long must you wait for it?
How long must you pay for it?
How long must you wait fot it?
I was scared, I was scared
Tired and underprepared
But I'll wait for it.♥
-In My Place by Coldplay

Piled on the layers, and played with texture and prints last Saturday - gotta love the "it's raining" excuse. From Coldplay to cold play, I blame it on the weather. ;)

xx
Reg

PS- I apologize for a somewhat misleading blog title for the previous entry. Just to clarify, it wasn't me who got a boost, it was DJ Angelicopter. :)

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. Great band and great outfit!! Love the layering..hope you had an awesome time!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is freaking awesome. the pants are ridiculous. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and feminine! you look amazing in black& white's elegance dear :)



    http://betwinus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tights
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am totally loving this look, reg. see myself totally rocking it... where do you guys get those torn up tights?

    and damn, is angelicopter a manila DJ? i've been a radio dj for most of my career but like, nakakainsecure xang tingnan! ganda nya!:)


    already followed you, come visit/follow me if you like?

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reg, I saw you one time on TV for the Close Up White now commercial or something! Now I'm following your blog! :P

    You are awesome! :)

    And oh, thanks for the birthday greet! Made my day. Hope you catch up with you soon.. :P

    XOXO,
    Dick E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gret tights!
    I love coldplay too, you choose a beautiful song.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tights are gorge! Love the shoes as well. And Coldplay is one of the best bands ever!
    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ripped tights and combat boots. What a tough look!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit, the leggings are really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts