LIKE A BIRD


On a lazy Friday afternoon spent going around Cubao Expo with my cousin Nadine, I opted to go for something uber casual. Wearing probably one of the cutest shirts I own, thought I'd keep with the blue bird print by wearing these feather earrings. Normally wouldn't have posted this super lazy outfit but there's a point to this visual aid, haha. Tonight, thanks to a cup of coffee I probably should've foregone, I find myself fully awake, somewhat emo, and echoing my thoughts and feelings through song. As much as I'm overplaying Revelry by Kings of Leon, I realize that I may be of the same feather as Five for Fighting's Superman in the sense that: I can't stand to fly but I'm out to find the better part of me and that I'm more than a bird and it's not easy. Not to worry though, I've been surrounding myself with affirmations and the like. ;)

Brooke Davis said it best: "Sure, I get lonely sometimes.. that's hard. But I guess that's the price you pay for figuring out what you really want, right?"

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Love the t-shirt, it's too cute! And I like that quote you've included :)
    xx

    http://wardrobeunderconstruction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that last quote is very true...I like your tshirt btw

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!! :) it's good that despite everything else, you're still surrounding yourself with positive energy, and that's the important thing, to keep your head up through difficult times :D

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i've been feeling the same way lately. hope we both figure things out. :)

    cute top, btw, Reg!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am shaking right now with too much coffee! lol :) cute shirt, it's like a twitter shirt. hehe, love your tassel earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I get those emo moments to!

    I like your outfit though! It's very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this outfit! :):) it has to be very comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top is so cute! and I definitely agree with you about needing to find your way. the best philosophies seem to arise from those 'emo' moods
    xx cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Sure, I get lonely sometimes.. that's hard. But I guess that's the price you pay for figuring out what you really want, right?"--- so so soooo true!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts