GET BUSY

 {vest from greenhills, tank from topshop, skirt from zara, chickflick collection booties}

There really is a lot of things going on in this outfit - bold black and white stripes, pink leopard print, leather panels, and studs. I think someone went a little overboard on details but I also think that the same someone liked how her outfit turned out. ;)

Wore this the first day of work after a 3-day break. There was no gradual reintegration to our workload, only a giant shove back to the bustle of our job. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way as it gets our rhythm flowing and being busy is synonymous to being blessed. :)

super yummy croissant with homemade cheese pimiento and canadian bacon prepared by our mother (which Donna and I enjoyed gobbling up, mmm! haha)†
I WANT!!! this one's currently available at the SM Department Store :)
a closer look at the print which happens to be every girl's motto.

Anyway, I hope you're all safe and dry! Tropical Storm Falcon was crazyyy! 

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. it's gorg! love it when i see mix of prints and stripes! not all can really pull it off well kc ! galing reg!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shoes! and i love your vest top too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit but I'm crazy about ur skirt!!!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pink leopard print top! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love bright pink printed top! Super cute. And I am IN LOVE with your shoes!
    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for dropping by on my blog! I got a bit surprised when I saw that you live in Manila bcoz one of my bestfriend just move out of country to Manila :(
    Nice heels by the way. Really love it :)

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiiiiiiii thanks for visiting my blog. so happy to know u like the photos.
    yah i'm lucky cause i adore travelling, hope u will too one day.

    follow my blog,soon more incredible photos of my visits.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfit!:)
    http://mrsce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya, sorry it's not my birthday aha! but thank you so much for your comment anyway, very sweet x


    x Camilla

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes!

    and thank for your comment, my dream is to get a Nikon DSLR but that probs wont happen till later when I have money haha. so I'm not sure for now!

    www.styleinterplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, I love your studded shoes :) & those lace heels are awesome :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  12. your boots....fantastic!!!love the combo girl!!like your style:)
    Would you come and follow mine if u like it??i'd be very happy..let's follow each other..kiss from Milan!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute post! lovely blog =)

    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really inspiring look and colour combination. I love the booties.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts