LAST OF SUMMER



There's no point denying it, rainy season is here. Thought I'd formally close summer 2011 (aka: awesome freakin summer 2011) with an outfit shot from a few months back just to relive the sun's glory days. We were briefed to "look cute" that day so I thought I'd do something very Ralph Lauren country with florals and crochet (and make pa-cute, hahah). It was a rather challenging shoot as the material of the clothes was far from the usual cotton and jersey but I believe at the end of the day, we were able to conquer that fabric. Summer 2011 was like that in a way: taking and rising above whatever life throws. :)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. awesome look! love the shorts!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look! love your shorts! :) summer will be back soon! for now, look forward to sem break and christmas! :D

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Your shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO true..time to welcome rainy season!I already rummage my wardrobe to be ready with this not so love season but rain is beautiful:)

    Your outfit is so cute...love the short details.

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh i love this whole outfit!!! Those shoes are amazing, where are they from?

    xox

    www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love those shorts! I regret that I'm too curvy to vera such pieces.


    xxxx
    Monika Dawidowicz from www.movsmo.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well all good things come to an end, best part is you had a wonderful time! Cute shorts!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. you dont just look cute you ARE cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those shorts are adorable! love the white ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit!!

    You'll know that summer's over when you start checking the weather forecasts before you get dressed in the morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. pheewwiiitttt!btw, come to my next event na ha Reg. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts