JUNE EXPOSURES

I've been really blessed this month to be featured in a local magazine and 2 magazine websites. :) I really am grateful for the opportunities this blog has been opening up. If for anything, these inspire me to better up my little corner of the web.  :)

Meg Magazine Style Stalker, June 2011

CandyMag.com Style Files, June 4, 2011 (view it here)

StyleBible.ph Blogger Challenge, June 10, 2011 (view it here)

technically not June, but it was already June when I saw it. StyleBible.ph May 26, 2011 (view it here)

Grateful and blessed,
Reg

PS- I heard my little Close-Up stint from Bloggers United is out! Haven't seen it yet though! Waaah :|
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. Congrats! Its really cool to be featured on magazines and website..its like my hidden long lost dream hahaha...you deserve it your outfits are awesome

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature Reg! Hope you can drop by my blog

    YNA
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud of you reg!!! I am sure there will be moooooore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haylavet reg! more more:)) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crongatulations with all the features, keep up the good work. Thanks for your comment. ♥-Axelle

    www.ax-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all the features!! You totally deserve them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW !!!
    this is great :))

    follow you honey :**

    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations. It must be awesome to be featured print and online!

    x sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post dear
    followed you now

    :3 thanks for your comment on my last post!
    check out my new travel post!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. Congratulations.
    You have earned because your blog is great :)
    xx Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being featured, that's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! A big huge congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts