A STATE OF FLUX


{PLF top, bangkok shorts, rajo! for parisian heels}

If your colors have started to run
Let them all run, run away from you
There is lightning in this room
Above our heads waiting to strike
I'm a thinker not a talker
Put your faith, your faith in God
We were hoping for some romance
All we found was more despair
We must talk about our problems
We are in a state of flux
- Flux by Bloc Party ♬

March has been such a good month to me. I almost didn't notice it until I took some time to jot down the things that happened on my 2012 planner -slash- diary. :) I've always prayed for guidance and discernment but what I should've been asking for was the courage to follow through. So here's to discernment and courage - it takes both direction and the first step in reaching the destination. :P

oh, and check out my multi-colored neon nails from Orange Blush Mother Ignacia! the best part is:
it's effin' glow in the dark!!!!!

Cheers to some good kind of March madness ;)

xx
Reg
PS- have you joined my giveaway yet? Favorite things including a PLF outfit and Forever 21 giftcard here. :)

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Your nail polish is such a cute thing! I adore it so much. How can it glow? haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how it glows, haha sorry! Maybe the same chemicals in glow in the dark stickers? :)

      Delete
  2. WAAAAA!!! I LOVE YOUR NAIL POLISH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my freakin' gosh!!

    I SUPER LOVE EVERYTHING!

    I love the outfit, your smile, the shots and your glow-in-the-dark nails!!

    :) You're so pretty, ate reg! :D

    PS. If you're free, kindly check out my Pochi purse giveaway! :D http://www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com/2012/03/pochi-giveaway-whats-your-color.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much Hershey! :) I'm on my way to your blog right now :)

      Delete
  4. Coolest mani ever! Love your headband, completes the look awesome!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolest mani ever! Love the headband, completes the look so awesome!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehhh you're gorgeous as always, babe!! :) And OMG, YOUR NAILS! :-O Ang ganda lang!! ♥♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah!!! Gusto ko din! haha. :) Looove your look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha great post, love the nail polish and of course your outfit!

    Love,
    The Style Visitor

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME NAIL POLISH!! It's probably my favorite beauty thing haha! I miss my rainbow nails :( And have I mentioned I really love glow-in-the-dark?! Cool!

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahhhh! the heels and the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Super like your outfit and your nails! I'm curious about that glow in the dark nail polish. I wanted to try that.

    You can also find Nail Art stuff at Nail Art Station

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts