BURN BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

 {PLF dress, parisian wedges, SM accessories bag and bangle}

Tonight, we are young 
So let's set the world on fire 
We can burn brighter than the sun
- We Are Young by Fun ♫

I've already given up my Saturday night plans and conceded to just a quiet evening at Orange Blush Salon Mo. Ignacia when my cousin Miguel dropped by Zentea. After a few minutes, we made our way home for a quick change of clothes then we were off to meet our other cousin, Ingrid for a much needed night out :)) Cheers to impromptu nights!

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. I love the dress on you, ate Reg! :)
    You're so beautiful! :(

    xoxo,
    The Teenage Queen

    xx Join My Pochi purse giveaway! http://www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com/2012/03/pochi-giveaway-whats-your-color.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! :) Bakit naman sad face?! Hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. WOOOOTTT!!! ANG SEXY MOOOOO!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEXY REG! I love your dress :D Bongga!!! Sayang naman at 'di natuloy ang party-party, but then sometimes it's also great to just have a relaxing night over partying ;)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry misleading text, hahah Yung quiet night yung hindi natuloy :)) Hope to see you soon, Megann!! :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! amaazing dress! you are rocking it!!

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! So glam and fab!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely hot, Reg!! :) I'm in love with your dress! Heading to PLF's site now! Hahaha ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts