A B.DAVIS MOMENT

 {PLF vest, f21 tank and skirt, SM Parisian shoes, SM Accessories cuff}

"Sure, I get lonely sometimes. That's hard. But, I guess that's the price you pay for figuring out what you really want."

Brooke Davis is one of the fictional characters that I'll always adore. I mean sure I stopped watching One Tree Hill after the sixth season, but the six (ten if you count the 4-year jump) years with the Tree Hill gang showed her strength, wit, and importantly - growth. 

Brooke Davis is going to change the world.

and in true B.Davis fashion, clothesshoes over bros! ;) looove my new pair of Tribute-esque heels from Parisian :)

Happy Sunday, guys! :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. i love this so much :D

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combination of gorgeousness at pagka-fierce! :) Love this, Reg!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. are the sandals already available? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts