VALENTINESDATE

{gifted dress, wholesale-dress wedges}

So, yes, I had a date this Valentines day: my mom.♥ We had merienda (more of a really late lunch and early dinner) at Dezato. "At least you get to eat whatever you want with me" she said as I was gobbling up the onion rings. Point taken. Hahaha

That evening, I received an email I sent myself last December via futureme.org (try it, super fun!) and since this is my Valentines entry, I thought I'd share a line from it with you: Maybe epic is not necessarily inyourface epic, maybe it's simple. Epic is just finding someone who fulfills Sternberg's consummate love. My pagka-Psych major is showing hahaha Read on Sternberg's Triangular theory of love to get what I mean. :))

ANYWAY! Enough mush, let's move on to munch:

beer battered onion rings

tartuffo farfalla and my mom, haha

creamy longanisa and liver pasta

cheese and garlic pizza

and for dessert: mochi! dark chocolate, chocolate and peanutbutter, frozen choco banana, condensada

Hope your Valentines was swell! Remember to spread the love not just on Valentines day. ;)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. E yung ang ganda mo naman!!! :D
    And wow parang ansarap nun cheese pizza :PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ganda niyo ng mom mo :) Nakakagutom ang post na itooo! :P

    ♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute your mom, Reg! =) Awwww! :) At ikaw rin syempre, love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so pretty!...and the hair is just as beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is the prettiest darling.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang sexy mo, Reg! Love the garlic pizza. Nakakagutom! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're sooo pretty, Reg! :) Love your hair and dress! Happy Valentine's to you and your Mom! ♥ Let's have a date soon!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts