COOLER THAN ME

{blazer from my mom's closet, vintage blouse, diy cutoffs}

Had nothing to wear for a formal meeting so I raided my mom's wardrobe and saw this beautiful deep green blazer. Don't worry, I didn't go to the meeting wearing exactly this. Think of this as the stripped down version I wore after. :p Coincidentally wore this during the hottest day in Manila - struggle! :)) Here's to hoping you all felt cooler than me that day. :p

xx
Reg

PS- have you joined my giveaway yet? Favorite things including a PLF outfit and Forever 21 giftcard here.
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Love that blazer! Can't believe you could ever wear that in the PI! Haha, it's so hot over there! Those shoes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a tad bit chilly where i live in the UK today!
    love the dark green blazer, looks so smart!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts and the color of your blazer! xx

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great over sized jacket.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts