DEFINITELY MAYBE

{PLF skirt, bazaar top, parisian shoes}

"I read it every year or two. Each time it's different. It tells me different things."
- April Hoffman on Jane Eyre

When was the last time you read your favorite book or watched your favorite movie? I strongly suggest you revisit your old favorites coz sometimes we know it's our favorite book/movie but we don't really remember the little details that made it so. Sometimes you also get to pick up different themes that you didn't really pay attention to before. :) 

I watched Definitely Maybe again recently (Ryan Reynolds I LOVE YOU!! HAHAHA) and I found this line echoing my current sentiments:

I don't know, and I don't know how to know, you know? You know what I really wanna do is? I wanna go to all those places that I know nothing about.

I wish I could just pack my bags, hop on the next plane and just immerse myself somewhere else. Anyone wanna sponsor me? :p Haha Speaking of Definitely Maybe, I saw Rachel Weisz who played Summer this morning! They're filming Bourne Legacy here in Manila and I was lucky enough to be brought by my mom to the set. :) No pictures though, but it was such an awesome experience :)

and since we're on the subject of awesome, check out my new tribal-inspired nails from Orange Blush Mo. Ignacia :)

I'll be revamping my site so I apologize in advance if the layout you're viewing is wonky. Buttt, there'll be a long overdue giveaway waiting once my blog makeover finishes so watch out for it ;)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. what a great summery outfit!!! it's kinda strange when look at you and you're wearing all these light, summery clothes and then I look behind my window and all I see is snow haha
    all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's summer year long in the Philippines, haha :) i wish i was there in Poland right now though, i've never seen snow :(

      Delete
  2. you look so young and fresh! love the floral skirt :D

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair, rocket girl :) Keep up the beautiful pictures!

    Jade of <a href="http://jadeserinabioneda.co.nr>FASHIONETTE<a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous as ever, Reg!! :) Your skirt and top looks so perfect together! Miss you! xx

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! And yung skirt, was it also the same one you sent me (along with the Lory's)? And your nails! Love it :D


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a good outfit.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute skirt
    love the crochet top

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaaaahhhh!!!!! Ang galing!!! You saw Rachel Weisz!!!! Inggit much!!! Hehe.. Ganda mo babe! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like this post.Love your hair! Whats the color?

    And I can so relate to what you're feeling! I wish I could be more spontaneous.

    More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! my hair color is the result of multiple changes of hair color. naghalo halo na :)) but the most recent one is ash. :) how's the lorys hair cream?? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts