THE TINKERBELL

{dress from RTF, mags shoes}

This is what I call the "Tinkerbell" dress. It's a cross between the one Julia Roberts wore in Hook and the Disney green version - or so I see when I look at it. ;) Wore it with returning pullouts and possibly having merienda with a friend in mind. Ended up doing both plus going to a friend's office to pick up some stuff - to her surprise coz it turns out there was a dresscode in there, hihi. I'm most of the time lucky when it comes to bypassing dresscodes :))

Today, I did an alumni talk in my high school alma mater. Best experience ever!!! Will blog about it tomorrow :) Thank you so much II-8, Ms. Marabut, and MCHS :D

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook

Comments

  1. Your legs reminds me of Tyra Banks' legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty with your hair curled! :)

    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, Reg!! :) Missing you! xx

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress! and lucky you for getting away with the dress code ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'te, bat blooming ka ngayon? In love ka na ba ulit? Hahahaha! MCHS? Miriam College? Miss you!! Love you! Happy Valentines! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! hindi nga e!!! happy valentines too, Honey!!! MISS YOUUUU!!!!

      Delete
  6. REG I WANT YOUR DRESS please!! :) Wheredyou get it??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts