TRY MY HARDEST NOT TO SCREAM

{vintage silk top, basic black short, feetish shoes // hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia}

Pretty nifty unfinished walls, right? I don't really know what it's for but let's just pretend it's for soundproofing just so my title makes sense. ;) Haha As much as I hate admitting it, the thing with emotions kept in is little by little, it seeps out and you'll find yourself exactly in the situation you've been avoiding. So guys... when nobody hears you scream, SCREAM. haha joke I'll scream with you. ;)

Anyway! Had a kids' shoot last Friday at Elite Studios over at A.Venue where Rudolph and I worked with two cutiepatooties. Believe me, I rarely fuzz over kids but they were just ridiculously cute and fun to work with that I just have to share with you these pictures:

EJ
Louise
Team Toonfest after the shoot♥

I'll post the behind the scenes and the final layout once it's out! :)

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. Wow! What a hot youtfit! Love the colour of the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Louise picture is the best of all :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those kids are so bibo! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gwapo naman that kid!
    And I love yer shoes Reg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope everything's going okay, reg. totally know what you mean by this. i'm not a screamerthough, more like i'll just drown myself in alcohol kinda gal.:)


    that kid is so cute btw!

    xx
    eden
    chic in the tropics

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG HOW CUTE IS THAT GIRL LOUISE:)
    Adoable:)
    Love your outfit by the way! your shoes are gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Farh from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment!
    Fantastic blog!

    http://ilovethatshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your shoes so much :)

    visit and follow me back

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts