MORNING CALLS

{i am zori polo, terranova skirt}
{bag from Belo, forever 21 sunnies, watch from bangkok, wedges from mags davao}

Shield your eyes, conceal your lies.
Don't blink, everyone's watching.
They'll think you're up to something.
They need for you to be everything
that they cannot be themselves.
- Morning Calls by Dashboard Confessional ♬

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm about to leave the house for a full day of work and fun - love it! Hope your weekend is filled with a lot of good vibes too.

xx
Reg
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. nice!
    check out
    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are quite fierce!! You know that bag with the graphic in it could easily be a CH or a LV bag..that´s how awesome it is!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? there is already saturday?
    Here is friday night :)

    Enjoy the weekend!
    See you cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sunnies and wedge.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty colours in your outfit! Gorgeous. And thank you for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shoes reg! I missed reading all of your blogs guys! I'm back! Mwuah!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual chic lovely.
    Following your blog.

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those wedges, love them!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts