NOWHERE YOU CAN BE THAT ISN'T WHERE YOU'RE MEANT TO BE

{top and shorts from bangkok, boots from chickflick collection  // hype this look on Chictopia}

Last Friday night, I made my way to MC Invades KYSS, our high school batch reunion with my cousin Ingrid. It was really nice seeing batchmates after 5 long years. :) You know that nagging feeling that you have to be somewhere coz something will happen or you'll be seeing someone but you don't really exactly know what? It was one of those nights for me. At the end of the day though, The Beatles got it right: "There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be". ;)

my highschool theatermate Mica and I gave an impromptu on-stage karaoke performance in the parking lot we crossed. one of the craziest and funnest things I did my whole life ;)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. the impromptu karaoke is making me jealous. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reunions! I'm not a really fan of those but glad you had fun dear! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was an amazing reunion. You are seriously bold to rock those leather shorts - you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    You look so chic in all your outfit posts, you have such a fantastic style. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shorts! Reunions are always fun! :)

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, we LOVE your outfit, your top is so so cool, looks like u had an awesome time!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your leather shorts! Reunions are fun :)

    XOXO,
    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shorts!
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were singing?? really??
    wow! how funny!

    Pretty boots.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun! Karaokes! I love them!...whoa that are to many exclamation marks in one sentence haha...love the print on your blouse

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label "don´t miss my coverage of the runways from Fashion Week Panama"

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shorts and shoes looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit Reg <3 Thanks so much for dropping by, commenting and following my blog <3 *kilig* I'm now following yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the shoes, the shoes! I love them! Closely followed by the shorts. <3

    Thanks for your comment too, much appreciated. :)

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. It must indeed have been great seeing all those people after so long! You looked great, those shorts & shoes are just perfect!
    Mundo de Alicia ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your zebra top and is that JC Tick? i've been lusting for 'em for quite some time ;3



    http://gabriella-olivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the shorts and the boots !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. red lips, leather short shorts, boots, HOT you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts