THIS SIDE


One day you'll see her and you'll know what I mean
Take her or leave her she will still feel the same
She'll not try to buy you with her time
But nothing's the same, as you will see when she's gone.
- This Side by Nickel Creek♫
{basic tank, vintage skirt, parisian heels // hype this look on Chictopia and Lookbook}

Just coz it's been a while since I last did an outfit+music post. ;)

xx
Reg

PS- thanks so much Donna for snapping my pics!!! :)
follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia | Twitter

Comments

  1. Amazing skirt ! it's simply beautiful
    wow

    xoxox Françoise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm totally in love with that pleated skirt, you wore it beautifully!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty skirt! I love the skirt flipping action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. major LSS i now have. haha. love that song! =)

    pretty pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great!



    xo
    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, I love that skirt! :)


    ♥ Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your skirt reg! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. wheeeeee i super loved this outfit!!!! =)) love the photos toooo *wink*

    missdonata

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wicked skirt! :D And hey, I haven't listened to that song in a while. I used to love it in college.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE your skirt! So perfect for spring! (Really really wanting spring to be here soon!)

    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tag you're it! :) http://littleblacksheepfashion.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one of my ultimate favorite songs! ♥ Pretty Reg as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts