SECONDS LEFT IN OVERTIME


Just got back from Davao for the final leg of Ayala Style Origin. I'm waaay behind my backlog, I know! Sifting through photos from PFW, Marquee Mall Style Origin and now Abreeza Style Origin is proving to be tedious because a) I take too much photos and b) I want to share all those pictures, haha! So for now, here's an outfit and food post from the Bonifacio High Street Style Origin clothes selection last week. :) Got to meet Luis' students including Nicole, see Luis' entry on stylenarratives.blogspot.com :)

 for a second there, I thought this was a real person
Mikka in her breezy maxi dress - perfect for the weather!
our mother, Luis, had a great idea to combat the heat:
lunch at 2nd's!
chicken adobo croquettes
 bacon chicharon
 Donna and I chose to split our order of fish and chips and mac and cheese
(visit missdonata.blogspot.com for her outfit shot!)
 Miks with our fav outfit photo taker, Rudolph :)

So that's it for now. Gonna catch up on sleep and then Maroon 5 concert tonight, I can't wait!!! Don't worry, I'll be working on my backlog too! ;)

xx
Reg

follow on: Bloglovin' | Facebook | Chictopia

Comments

  1. yummy food!! and wow that does look like a real person!! hahaha! nice outfit, reg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is beautiful! i love the shoe ;) plus i love the creativity of your outfit at the previous post! :D
    followed u via twitta as well @theliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are b e a u t i f u l!
    love the first pic!
    giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm the food looks so good. And I'm in love with your shoes!..and top, and bag, and necklace and entire outfit?
    xx Cin

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfits and pics :)
    i am hungry now ._.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks yummy! And I though that that was a real person in the fountain. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you.
Share your thoughts below and I'll do my best to respond.

Popular Posts